Communication & Conflict Resolutiion
Effective communication is essential for success in both personal and professional relationships and covers a wide range of skills and abilities some of which include:
- Active listening and assertive communication
- Coaching and goal setting
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively (including difficult conversations)
- Email etiquette
- Written business.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to understand, use and manage emotions in yourself and others for improved relationships. The components we examine include:
- Self- Motivation
- Social Skills.
“There is no “I’ in team and an effective team leader realises the importance of quality team to achieve organisational goals.
- Personal & Organisational values
- Developing a team charter
- Understanding personality profiles: General (Birds or accredited: DISC,HBDI)
- Stages of team development
- Dealing with difficult people and behaviours.
Psychological safety is feeling safe enough to work, give feedback, be creative and make mistakes without fear of consequences.
Research has identified Psychological Safety as one of the fundamental requirements for high performing teams and includes four main areas of:
- Learner safety
High levels of performance in each of theses areas lead to effective teamwork and innovation.
Our program will assess current levels for benchmarking, provide education and tools to improve each area and review with 30,60 & 90 day followups for monitoring of improvement.
On-boarding and Compliance
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Bullying, Harassment and discrimination
- Health & Well-being
Resilience & Well-being
Ensuring that your people have the resilience to deal with change is just as important as giving them the skills and knowledge for their role.
Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from difficulties and adapt to change which are two constants in todays world. We have a variety of interactive workshops which introduce teams to the benefits of mindfulness, meditation and resilience in order to assist with their own personal wellbeing.
Evidence based and backed by psychological studies … but fun!
Areas covered include:
- Understanding and managing stress
- Benefits of mindfulness in the workplace
- mindfulness and meditation for increased effectiveness and innovation
- Meditation for stress management and increased productivity.